Regain Your Well-being. Find Regenerative Medicine Near You
Regenerative medicine harnesses the body’s ability to heal itself. It is a holistic approach to medicine and involves areas such as cell therapy, tissue engineering, and 3D bioprinting.
Regenerative medicine includes different treatments, like Stem Cell Therapy and PRP Injections. If you’re looking for regenerative medicine near you in PA or NJ, our pain specialists can help you find pain relief.
Regenerative medicine can be used to treat chronic pain conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus arthritis.
How it works
This vanguard branch of medicine induces a self-healing response in the body that regenerates damaged tissues and helps you recover your wellness.
What Are Stem Cells?
1. Nature’s building blocks
Stem cells can divide and differentiate into different types of specialized cells, like bone, joints, cartilage, and muscle cells.
2. Where are they
Stem cells can be obtained from different tissues, such as bone marrow, umbilical cord, and adipose tissue.
3. Medicinal Signaling Cells
MCS are stem cells taken from these tissues. They have the ability to migrate to affected areas and replace damaged cells.
What Are The Benefits Of Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine treatments, such as stem cell therapy, have many advantages. Since they are autologous procedures (they use cells obtained from the same person), they have minimal risks of immune rejection and complications.
They also allow faster recovery, decrease inflammation, and can slow down or even reverse the progression of the condition, allowing you to recover your equilibrium.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are regenerative medicine treatments legal?
Stem cells are taken from your own body, not grown in a lab. Hence the reason why regenerative medicine procedures, such as stem cell therapy, are legal.
Is regenerative medicine safe?
Regenerative medicine procedures carry very low risk and produce minimal side effects. However, since they involve injections, there is a low risk of bleeding, soreness, and infection.
To avoid risks, it’s important you visit a certified treatment center, where qualified professionals use sterility and safety protocols. We can help you in our pain clinics.
How is the stem cell therapy process?
1. At Premier, we first evaluate your condition and analyze your medical history to reach an accurate diagnosis. We may require you to take some medical tests.
2. If you’re suitable for the treatment, you’ll enter a conditioning stage, where you’ll prepare your body for the procedure.
3. We harvest your stem cells, usually from the bone marrow.
4. We inject the stem cells intravenously, intramuscularly, intraarticularly, or in other ways, depending on your specific condition.
5. We monitor your progress for the next weeks or months, depending on your case.
Am I a good candidate for regenerative medicine?
A regenerative medicine doctor needs to evaluate your situation before recommending stem cell therapy or any other treatment.
Some of the factors your doctor will analyze are the state of your condition, if you are pregnant or if you have cancer.
What are the advantages of regenerative medicine?
- Regenerative medicine therapies are usually performed on an outpatient basis and are minimally invasive.
- They accelerate the healing process and have short recovery times.
- Regenerative therapies carry very low risk compared to other treatments.
- They are effective in helping decrease inflammation.
How soon can I go back to my normal activities after the procedure?
That depends on each patient’s situation.
Some people see results a few days after the first injection. For others, it can take several weeks or even some months. In severe cases, you may need more than one session. Your doctor will discuss this with you before you start the treatment.